Uskelan klubin Mikko Ruohonen on organisoinut meille vieraan Kanadan Ottawasta. Wilmer Pulido (D-7040 Friendship Exchange) perheineen vierailee Salossa ja Turussa to 8.8. ja alla Mikon laatima ohjelma tiedoksenne. (D-7040, West Ottawa rc, Club web, Ottawa: wiki FI, EN, Google maps)
_________________8 August 2013_______________________________
10.00am Depart from Helsinki by train to Salo 11.30am Arrival to Salo railway station (President of Uskela RC Jarkko Merilä and I will be waiting for you)
Program in Salo
- 11.40am Lunch, Restaurant Salon Seurahuone (next to the station)
- 12.30pm Visiting Chief of Day Care Operations City of Salo, Siv Ilola and the local daycare unit in Salo, discussion on Finnish daycare system and its implications to PISA results of Finland.
- 1.30pm Local sights, including coffee/tea break
- 3.00pm Meeting with YEO Jari Laakkio, discussion both on youth exchange and digital club communications in the context of Rotary and Innerwheel.
- 04.30pm Depart from Salo to Turku by train 05.00pm Arrival to Turku, pick-up and travel to DG Matias Röyttä’s home
Program in Turku
- visiting DG Matias Röyttä home
- local sights and people
09.00pm Depart for Helsinki by train
11.00pm Arrival back to Helsinki
Note, the train departing 8pm from Turku is going indirectly to Helsinki, better to take 9pm train while you arrive in the same time to Helsinki.
Welcome and see you!